No doubt everyone wants a piece of Ankara print with British high fashion giant Burberry championing the reign of the African print in the West with their latest Autumn/Winter 2012 collection.
We recently spotted Grammy award winning Hip-hop artist, Nas wearing the famous print shirtin the June/July 2012 issue of Complex magazine.
The 38-year-old rapper looked suave in a Woolrich Woolen Mills shirt, Polo tank, Rocawear shorts and Kangol hat. Thumbs up to stylist to the stars June Ambrose who pulled the look together.
Nas in Complex magazine Shirt by Woolrich Woolen Mills
- Beverly Naya Vs Yvonne Ekwere In A Sequin Dress By ‘April By Kunbi’, Who Wore It Better?
- Lagos State Commences Preliminary Work On Fourth Mainland Bridge
- A Guide To Buying Wardrobe Essentials: When To Save And When To Spend
- Ooh La La! A Cure For Sore Eyes! Ella And Gabby Unveils “Tropical Sophistication” Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Tiffany Amber Launches Denim Line + ASOS Africa Collaborates With SOKO Kenya For SS13 Collection