The new issue of Y! magazine is out and features cover interview with singer and entrepreneur Banky W who speaks exclusively and candidly about his battle against cancer, his activism, and entrepreneurship in Nigeria.
The magazine in its 8th edition also features an interview with 10 of the nation's brightest young people in the online space - including Linda Ikeji, Wale Adetula of The Naked Convos, Nmachi Jidenma of Cp-Africa, Ladun Liadi,Ike Orizu of MyTruSpot, Ediong Umoh of Nigeria News Desk, amongst others.
The magazine also features a recap on the major trends from and post the Occupy Nigeria protests this year with features, first person narratives, a full photo album covering Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, Ghana, South Africa, London, and the United States.
Y! magazine is available with distributors and bookstores across thecountry, campus representatives across Nigeria, and all House of Tara stores in 22 states of the country. Details on this and subscriptions are available on http://www.ynaija.com/where-to-buy-y/
share your views, drop a comment below or reply
- Banky W, WizKid, Kate Henshaw, Skales, Dakore Akande, Basketmouth & More For Samsung S4
- Celebrity Blogger Linda Ikeji Covers “The New Generation Issue”- First Ever Twin Cover Of StyleMania
- Entertainment Scoop: Beazy Music Monday Is Back! Hafiz “Saka” Oyetoro in Telecommunication War, Plus More
- Fashion Spy: DJ Caise, Linda Ikeji And Gbenro Ajibade Do The Re-Rock!
- Entertainment Scoop: Tiwa Savage & Banky W To Host Ebony Life TV’s Talk Show