The ladybrille, an online magazine championed by fashion model, attorney and journalist Uduak Oduok has revealed its woman of the month.
The online magazine recently celebrated its fifth year anniversary this July with Sinem Onabanjo as “Women of the Month”. Ladybrille has previously celebrated other women in this category including supermodels Iman and Nana Keita, Top fashion model and humanitarian Gelila Bekele and Project Runway season 5 finalist and fashion designer Korto Momolu.
According to Uduak Oduok, the Editor-in chief of Ladybrille, “A celebration of Sinem Onabanjo and her contributions to Africa, particularly Nigeria fashion industry, is long overdue”. Sinem is passionate, inspiring, refreshing and positive. She has a profound respect for Africa, despite her being Tukurish.
Sinem Onabanjo is a prolific writer and photographer. She has been writing and capturing stories and images of contemporary African fashion for over a decade.
Sinem is currently the editor-in-chief of Nigerian and Lagos based international magazine, FAB. She is also the co-owner of photography business with her husband. The two also just re-launched their PR firm, which caters to Africa’s fashion and entertainment industries.
For more information on Sinem Onabanjo, visit ladybrillemag
Share your views, drop or reply comments below
- Danish Designer, Trine Linedegaard, Finds Inspiration In West Africa, See New Season Collection Designed From Ghana Traditional Kita And Akan Fabrics
- Men’s Fashion: Nigerian- UK Based Fashion Brand Buki Akib Celebrates Africa With “Afefe” 2013 Collection, See Lookbook Photos!
- Get The Look: Yvonne Nelson’s Instagram ‘Atmosphere’ Chiffon Skirt Maxi Dress
- Designer Biography – Ejiro Amos Tafiri
- Hot Or Hmm… TV Presenter Yvonne Ekwere In Andrea Iyamah