One of our few favourite magazines in Nigeria is out with another banging issue. Yes! We love StyleMania.
This August issue, socialite, business woman, entrepreneur and ex beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo Soleye made it on the cover of the August edition of Stylemania magazine’s Body Issue. Mrs Soleye is looking fabulous on the cover in an Ankara print ensemble made up of a fitted short sleeves jacket and a pair of shorts from Iconic Invanity.
Elsewhere in the magazine Mrs Soleye is seen wearing a sheer black and silver long sleeves top from by Lanre Dasilvia Ajayi paired with a white pair of trousers and red peep-toe pumps.
Mrs Soleye steps down as the Creative Director of the Miss Nigerian Pageant after holding the position from 2009 to 2011, in the interview feature, she opens up about her former role and relinquishing the title to Beth Model management boss and Elite Model Look agent in Nigeria, Elohor Asien.
This issue under its StyleMania section offers tips on “Body Conscious” trend for all shapes and sees model Ojy Okpe looking demure in a floral lingerie in the feature tagged “Bare Necessity”.
Grab a copy from your nearest vendor at N1000 only!
Share your views, drop or reply comments below
- Celebrity Focus: May D – The Rough Terrace To “Chapter One”
- Tonto Dikeh To Co Host Iyanya’s Kukere Concert In London
- Get The Look With Elohor Aisien, Amaka Osakwe And Ojy Okpe
- Trunk-Tastic! London Based Fashion Designer Tsemaye Binite Brings His Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection To Lagos
- OB Fresh: May D Drops Album “Chapter One”, See Album Artwork + Track Listing