This edition has truly been worth the wait and is filled to the brim what readers and fans have been waiting for…
Stunning on the cover is host of lifestyle and culture show, Mnet Studio 53 Extra and actress, Dolapo Oni, lavishly styled in tune with the theme of the edition, ‘Red Carpet’ Dolapo Oni is fast becoming a household name and face as she is a fixture on pan-African television, also starring on award-winning drama series Jacob’s Cross. She tells us of her steady rise to the zenith and how she became Nigeria’s TV darling.
Her opposite number this edition is actor and host of Nigeria’s premier talent hunt show MTN Project Fame, Joseph Benjamin. Joseph Benjamin currently enjoys the same fast-rising status, having been the host of the reality show for five seasons and starring in a box-office breaking movie, Tango With Me, alongside Genevieve Nnaji.
The edition also features a complete, not-yet-seen-anywhere-else 360 coverage of the publication’s headline event CF20 that went down a few weeks ago and was the fashion event of the summer!
Complete Fashion is selling on stands and media stores nationwide!!!!
Photography: Moussa Moussa
Styling: LucyLove Fashion P.R.
Styling: Ayodeji Osinulu (For Male Model) & Lucy Love Fashion P.R (For Female Model)
Share your views, drop or reply comments below
- Massive Celebrity Invasion! All The Photos From Mai Atafo's "Dream Wedding II" Plus See The All New ‘Grandeur Collection’
- NEA Announces Nominees! Banky W, Davido, Others Battle For The Album Of The Year
- Tiwa Savage “Once Upon A Time” Album Listening Party - See All The Photos
- Red Carpet Report: Tinsel 1000th Episode Celebration, Our 40 Most Interesting Looks
- TV Presenter, Dolapo Oni Exits 53 Extra And Proudly Joins Ebony Life TV