FORBES has launched two new publications; Forbes Woman Africa and Forbes Life Africa.
Forbes Women Africa launched yesterday October 1, 2013, with the aim of navigating the world of business for women, with features on the latest trends in the corporate sector and how its architecture speaks to women.
South African Business mogul Dr.Precious Moloi-Motsepe covers the first issue Forbes Woman Africa. It profiles this trailblazer, game changer and pioneer involved in business, the economy of Africa and the world. In line with this, the magazine will also feature the wealthy, powerful and influential women in business whose impact is felt long after they have come and gone.
The first Forbes Life Africa issue features Sudanese Supermodel Alek Wek on the cover. Alek Wek who fled war to the richest runways of the fashion world. The magazine looks into the nightlife of West and East Africa – we have polo, fashion, pop, models, yachts and wealth. We have human interest too. The Zimbabwean who is trying to make it in Hollywood.The African animators setting the world; gold, flowers and fun.
"Forbes Woman Africa follows the success of Forbes Africa," says founder and vice chairman of the ABN Group, Rakesh Wahi. "There are so many stories of success on the African continent that we will never be able to do justice to all the woman making a difference in the corporate world, which is the principal reason why I took the decision to have a separate magazine for women. We are looking forward to making this the most sought after business magazine for women on the continent," says Wahi.
Watch the behind the scenes video of the Forbes Life Africa cover shoot with Alek Wek
Share via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ & Facebook. Leave your views in comments box below.
- A "Slick Baroness", Folorunsho Alakija Covers Forbes Woman Africa December 2013 Issue
- Nigerian Minister Of Agriculture And Rural Development Named Forbes African Person Of The Year 2013
- Africa's Newest Billionaire- Abdulsamad Rabiu Covers Forbes Africa + Ngozi Okonjo Iweala On Forbes Woman
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Nigeria Other Countries Announced For ANTM Scouting, Editor-In-Chief Of Vogue Italia Wears Banke Kuku, Liya Kebede Partners With Gwyneth Paltrow + More…
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Nigerian Fashion Brand Owners, Folake Folarin – Coker, Lisa Folawiyo And Others At WIE Africa, Urban Outfitters Collaborates With Ghanaian Textile Brand And Toya Delazy Launches Clothing Line