Last Sunday 19th February 2012 Allure magazine the weekly insert of Vanguard Newspaper had on its front cover Nollywood award winning actress Omoni Oboli who is getting raging reviews from movie critics for her role in ace producer’s Kunle Afolayan’s latest movie ‘The Figurine’.
The interview feature focuses on the Omoni’s ability to balance her work as an actress and producer with that of being a good wife and with raising children.
On the cover she is wearing a yellow empire flowing dress accentuated with an embellished bow-like corsage, other shots in the insert features the star actress in lovely lace ensembles all from House of Marie.
Thumbs up to photographer Folake Akinola for cover and inside shots.
To see the full edition, visit Vanguard Allure Online
- Kate Henshaw Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande & More At The Press Launch For AFRIFF 2013
- Movie Review: Dakore Makes A Comeback! Joins Nse Ikpe-Etim, Others On A “Journey To Self”
- Genevieve Nnaji Had 3 Parties For Her 34th Birthday! See Photos
- Jeta Amata Talks “Black November” With CNN Isha Sesay, Watch The Gripping Interview
- Ono’s Diary: Glam Squad Anchor & Vanguard Allure Contributing Editor Latasha Ngwube’s 30th Birthday Dinner