We love monthly glossy Fashion magazine “Complete Fashion” not only for its star quality covers but also for its amazing quality and layout coupled with its pulse on the latest fashion trends; clothes, shoes and other accessories all neatly and fabulously put together in its fashion spreads plus a strong editorial point of view.
According to the editor of the magazine FrankaAsindi, “this edition is a clean break from the magazine's custom block-coloured background, very racy, dripping with sexiness and who better to put on such a cover than opinionated, controversial, daring and oh-so-sexy actress Tonto Dike. Tonto Dike is one star personality that has continued to push the envelope, not caring for anyone else's standards but hers and she tell it all in her photographs and interviews”.
“In a sharp contrast, the male cover gives us dark, brooding, Nigerian-born American actor GbengaAkinnagbe who tells of his triumphs in much vaunted Hollywood”.
The edition's fashion/beauty spread insert features Face of Sleek Winner 2011, Alexandra and boasts of much-loved staples; the hottest trends of Autumn/Winter fashion and the notoriously hilarious Fashion Jury.
Complete Fashion is on newsstands, in book and media stores in Nigeria.
Cover: Gbenga Akinnagbe & Tonto Dike
Fashion/Beauty Editorial: Alexandra Nwokedi
- Movie Review: Dakore Makes A Comeback! Joins Nse Ikpe-Etim, Others On A “Journey To Self”
- Genevieve Nnaji Had 3 Parties For Her 34th Birthday! See Photos
- Box Office This Weekend: Iron Man 3 Ends Opening Week With $174.1m!
- Jeta Amata Talks “Black November” With CNN Isha Sesay, Watch The Gripping Interview
- Entertainment Scoop: Chioma Chukwuka-Apotha Joins The Producers’ League, Premieres “On Bended Knees”