Today, Ivy Ekong, a professional stylist based in St. John’s Wood London is on hand to dish out tips on how to shop for shoes this season.
There’s a saying that “a woman can never have too many shoes” however, statement shoes are crucial to a stylish woman’s wardrobe as they can either make or break any outfit. There areshoes for the different seasons in fashion, just as clothes.
This season’s shoes are very chic, colourful, sophisticated, and girly, but make sure you book an appointment for a pedicure before slipping your beautiful feet in one of these.
Tips on picking shoes with that wow factor this season
• Colour blocking seems to still be on the radar, they give you that sophisticated and edgy look and better if paired with beautiful kneel length dress. The most amazing thing about colour blocked shoes is that, it can be worn on any colour of dress. It will fit perfectly with a pink, red dress, orange or even a black dress.
• Also at the top on our list is a pair of patent pumps that can double up both as work shoes and party shoes. This is a Must-Have accessory for the season, as it is incapable of disappointing you with its ability to go with multiple looks. Better if you show themoff in a short or a mini skirt.
• Want to feel like a glam goddess then gofor a pair of diamante embellished shoes. The sparkledetail in them adds that classy diva look and feel. Best to wearwith a sexy evening or cocktail dress.
• Go for a pair with futuristic under tones with a unique and beautiful pair of shoes with sturdy and chunky heels.
• If you do not feel comfortable in heels then wedges are your next bet. Wedges have a way of elongating your legs and still give you the comfort you seek. They are so trendy this season, best to go for bold colours that make a statement and you the envy of everyone around.
- Danish Designer, Trine Linedegaard, Finds Inspiration In West Africa, See New Season Collection Designed From Ghana Traditional Kita And Akan Fabrics
- Men’s Fashion: Nigerian- UK Based Fashion Brand Buki Akib Celebrates Africa With “Afefe” 2013 Collection, See Lookbook Photos!
- Get The Look: Yvonne Nelson’s Instagram ‘Atmosphere’ Chiffon Skirt Maxi Dress
- Designer Biography – Ejiro Amos Tafiri