In the next few weeks we will be bringing you tips on how to dress to suit each event. It is this season’s style guide on how to dress to impress for any type of party. We are bringing you tips on how to stock up on eye-catching bikinis, glamorous kaftans and cool jewels for a pool party to perfect indoor shopper style with statement heels and handbag for an afternoon fashion shopping party to evoking bohemian glamour in a luxe dress for a wedding party to showing off your star quality in a scene stealing dress for a red carpet party.
This week we are starting with the perfect guide on how to dress for a pool/beach party.
It is the beginning to a new and stylish you.
Alexander Wang- Zoro angular-frame acetate sunglasses
Gucci- Studded leather sandals
Yves Saint Laurent- Tribal suede wedge sandals
Umoja Jewellery- From Kenya by designer Rebecca Lolosoli for Diane Von Frustenberg’s Spring/Summer 2010 Collection
Tiffany Amber-Femi playsuit
Bantu-Wax print swimwear
Emilio Pucci-Convertible printed jersey maxi skirt
Versace-Polka-dot cotton-blend micro shorts
1. Pool parties demand standout swimwear so pick graphic prints. Add a boho-luxe twist with a silk kaftan.
2. Slip a vibrant maxi skirt or tunic over a statement one-piece when the sun is setting.
3. Colour clash your bikini and towel, it gives a playful and chic look.
4. Bright shorts gets you noticed in a good way.
Check in every week for a new style guide.
- Ooh La La! A Cure For Sore Eyes! Ella And Gabby Unveils “Tropical Sophistication” Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- Saturday Fashion News Roundup! Tiffany Amber Launches Denim Line + ASOS Africa Collaborates With SOKO Kenya For SS13 Collection
- Looking Hot! Yvonne Nwosu’s Instagram Cropped Top And Skinny Jeans
- Wardrobe Must-Have: A Timeless Jumpsuit